Today many people spend lots of time as well as money in the parlor and uses various harmful chemical based makeup products to get younger, smoother, healthy beautiful skin. But after trying all such expensive facials, lotions and creams not getting the significant result. As we all know a good healthy balanced diet helps in keeping the body fit and fine while unhealthy diet can directly affects our vital organs. If you really want a best diet for healthy skin then start consuming lots of vegetables, fruits, and healthy fats. What we eat is directly reflected on our skin and eating a nutritious healthy diet is full of antioxidants, collagen, vitamin A, amino acids, vitamin C and good fats. The beautiful, clear complexion can be easily achieved by healthy skin diet because the beauty starts from inside. If you are wondering to get the best diet for healthy skin then your searching stops at this place. Because in this article we will provide you the best diet for healthy skin which should be strictly incorporated into your daily lifestyle.
What should I eat to make my face glow naturally?
Healthy foods can easily benefits to gain a glowing skin naturally by daily consuming many essential vital nutrients which can involved in the formation of skin fibers, structure,and protects from damages. Just have a look to the most skin loving foods that helps in improving your skin tone naturally.
The Best Diet For Healthy Skin
Here some best diet for healthy skin are listed as below:
- Always Stay Hydrated– Drinking six to eight glasses of water a day is the most important nutrients for all the body functioning which helps in moisturizing, flexibility, elasticity of the skin. You can include plain water, green tea, coconut water, low-sodium vegetable juices or soups, fat-free milk and some water content fruits and vegetables to you daily diet routine.
- Eating Five Portion Of Fresh Vegetables And Fruits Everyday– There are several fruits and vegetables that contains proper amount of powerful anti-oxidants which helps in protection of skin from the cellular damages caused by the free radicals. You may have carrots, tomatoes, kale, spinach, sweet potato, pumpkin etc.
- Eating Foods Rich In Vitamin A, E and C– As we all know that vitamins like A and C are rich in anti-oxidants that can easily reduces the pigmentations and helps in the production of collagen. It supports the immune system, repairs the cellular structure and having blemishes healing property. Vitamin E protects the skins from getting damage and also supports healthy skin growth. Its best sources are strawberries, bell papers, oranges, avocado, peach, kiwi, blackberries, almonds, walnuts, chia seeds, flax seeds etc.
- Intaking Protein Rich Foods– Proteins helps in the the building up of new tissues for the body. As well as it also helps in the creation of enzymes and hormones that are essential for forming and preserving a healthy skin. By eating a variety of legumes, whole grains, eggs, beans, sprouts etc one can be easily able to fulfill all the requirement of the healthy skin.
Which Fruits are Good for Glowing Skin?
Eating fruits not only gives you healthy nutritional dose but they also provides a glowing skin naturally. The best way to rejuvenate your skin is by consuming fresh fruits everyday and applying fruit mask on your face every alternate day. So, here some best fruits are discussed that can give you a magical glowing skin.
- Lemon– It is a natural bleaching agent and also rich in vitamin C which helps in flushing out the toxins from the body. It also protects the skin from external damages.
- Avocado– It is good source of vitamin A, C, E healthy fats and dietary fibers. Consuming avocado every day promotes a healthy aging as it is also helps in skin’s elasticity, getting flawless and clear skin tone.
- Papaya– It is rich in several vitamins such as A, B, C, magnesium etc. It possess anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties in it that helps in curing of different types of skin related problems.
- Apple– It is rich in vitamin A, C, calcium, dietary fiber, potassium and also possess antioxidant properties that helps to expel out the free oxygen radicals from the body.
- Pomegranate– It is good sources of Vitamin C, K, folate, magnesium and phosphorus etc that helps in protecting the skin from ultra-violet rays and skin pigmentations.
Hence, do incorporate these fruits to your daily diet for healthy skin.
What foods are bad for your skin?
The foods that is eaten by us plays a important role in maintaining the youthful appearance. Hence, find out some foods that are really bad for the skin therefore must be avoided as much as possible. Some of them are discussed below:
- Alcohol– It is considered to be the worst food for the skin which may contributes to wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes as well as less vibrant skin. It is a natural diuretic that causes dehydration and lacks natural moistures from the skin.
- Fried Foods and Hydrogenated Fats– When the oil is heated at high temperature its fats gets oxidized and they don’t get easily detoxified from the body. Which in turn causes poor circulation of blood and slow metabolic rate.
- Packed Processed Foods of Poor Quality– they are really got good for the healthy skin because during its processing all the living good enzymes and nutrients are broken down and lost.
- Intaking of excessive sugar and salt content
- Refined carbohydrates and Trans Fats
- Overloaded Caffeine and Aerated Beverages
What is the best diet for healthy skin?
When it comes to achieve a clear radiant skin then the diet which can taken regularly greatly affects the heath of the skin. Here several best diet for healthy skin are shared with you that must be incorporated into the diet for improving the skin complexion.
- Oatmeal– It contains numerous nutritional benefits which is good for the skin health and also having healing properties that makes you look younger.
- Almonds and Walnuts– For a glowing and clear skin a dose of essential nutrients are extremely needed by the body. Nuts like almonds and walnuts are powerful pack of vitamins E, omega 3, proteins and fibers that helps in improving the complexion texture and skin elasticity.
- Dark chocolate– Consuming dark chocolate has multiple benefits because it contains antioxidants that can boost up the skin moisture, diminishes the wrinkles and also protects from sun damages.
- Olive Oil– It is considered to be the healthiest oil for the body. It possess antioxidants, antibacterial and natural moisturizing effects to the skin for providing glowing skin and fighting several skin problems.
- Salmon Fish– This fish is considered to be a super food for healthy skin because it is rich in omega 3 fatty acid and red carotenoid pigment that helps to protects the skin from sun radiations and also improves the skin elasticity.
- Whole Grains– it is fully packed with dietary fibers, Vitamins like B12, B3 etc that promotes the better bowel movements and also flushes out toxins from the body. It also helps in gaining the clear and moisturized skin tone.
5 Most Effective Healthy Recipes For Glowing Skin
Here some most effective best diet recipes for healthy skin are as introduced below that should be tried at least once:
Recipe 1. Super Skin Glow Juice
- 1 peeled Orange
- 1 Apple
- 4 Carrots
- 1/2 peeled Cucumber
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- A small piece of Ginger
- Water if needed for diluting
- Take a blending jar then put all the ingredients with peeled fruits and then turn for a while to get a smooth texture of juice. You can also add some water if needed or your favorite sweetener. But I suggest avoid that because it is already sweet enough.
- Take a glass pour this juice in it and serve immediately.
Recipe 2. Baked Salmon Meatballs with Avocado Sauce
- 1 pound skinless Salmon fish cut into chunks
- 1 Egg white
- 1/2 medium finely chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons minced Cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- Salt according to taste
For Avocado Sauce
- 1 peeled and de-seeded Avocado
- 1 clove minced Garlic
- 3 tablespoons fat-free plain Yogurt
- 1/2 Lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced Cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon green Chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper powder
- Water if needed
- Salt according to taste
For Avocado Sauce
- Take a blender jar then put all the ingredients into it. Then blend it until get a smooth sauce like texture.
- Then place it aside to serve with meatballs.
- First of all take a food processor and put the salmon chunks to get a finely chopped then transfer to a large bowl.
- Now add chopped onions, breadcrumbs, egg white, garlic, cilantro, salt, oregano, black pepper powder. Mix them well.
- Take 2 tablespoon of salmon mixture on your palm and try to form a meatball. Now place all the meatballs on the baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
- Place this baking dish into the oven for about 15-18 minutes. Bake it until the meatballs are finely cooked.
- Now serve this meatballs with Avocado sauce.
Recipe 3. Mojito Fruit Salad
- 4 cups chopped fresh Watermelon
- 1lb chopped fresh Strawberries
- 6oz Blueberries
- 2 cups chopped Kiwi
- 6oz Raspberries
- 3 teaspoon fresh Lime juice
- few fresh Mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons powdered Sugar
- Take a large bowl then put all the fruits and some finely chopped mint leaves. Stir lime juice and powdered sugar together in another small bowl then pour all over the fruits in large bowl.
- Now gently toss this mixture and refrigerate for about 15 min before serving.
Nutritional Facts: Calories 93g; Fat 0.6g; Dietary Fiber 3.3g; Carbohydrate 23.9g; Protein 0.9g.
Recipe 4. Triple Berry Oatmeal
- 1 cup skimmed Milk
- 1 cup fresh Berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)
- 1 cup old fashioned Oats
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- Vanilla yogurt, crushed walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds etc
- Take a small pot then put oats, chopped berries, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon and maple syrup into it. Then stir over medium high flame.
- When this mixture starts boiling, crush all the berries with the spoon and turn the flame to medium low and then cover it.
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes or until oats are tenderized and meanwhile stir occasionally.
- Now pour oatmeal into a serving bowl and add topping with vanilla yogurt, walnuts, and few berries if needed. Then serve.
Recipe 5. Detox Green Tea
- 1 Green Tea bag
- 1 thin slice Lemon
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 2 sliced Strawberries
- 2 slices Cucumber
- 2 cups Water
- Take a kettle then add water then bring it to boil. When it starts boiling remove it from the heat.
- Now add a tea bag to the pot and let it steep for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and then add all the left ingredients then let it cool at room temperature before refrigerating.
- Now take a serving cup then pour this green tea and enjoy.