Finally the summer season has begun, to stay healthy and fit during this season is the topmost priority of many people these days. This warm weather can surely help in reducing body fat by eating some healthy foods and regular exercises. If you really want to shed your excessive weight and want to look slimmer in this summer then should follow these effective tips to get slim in this summer.
How Can I Get Slim In Summer
There are several steps that need to be put into actions so that you can easily slim down in this Summer season. Some effective secret remedies are shared for this hot summer weather to shed down the extra pounds are as discussed here which should be took into actions immediately:
- Drinking Plenty Of Water: In the summer the climatic temperature is high so, its normal to have excessive sweating and perspiration. Therefore its very essential to consume lots of water in your daily life routine. It also helps in cutting down calories and keeps the metabolic rate smooth as well as clean. Drinking 8-10 glasses of water every day and it should be continued through out the whole day in the summers season.
- Regular Morning Walks: Everyday in morning regular physical activities like morning walk, jogging in the fresh open air in your daily basis can easily change your life style. Speedily walking on the regular basis will give you to immediate healthy benefits such as weight loss. The fresh morning air helps to improve the mood, keeps you energetic calm your nerves and stay positive for the whole day.
- Eating More Green Vegetables: During this hot weather there is plenty of fresh vegetables are produced everywhere therefore it is very good thing to consume more fresh green leafy vegetables that are low in calories and contains high nutrients i.e. vitamins and minerals which are essential for the body in this summer season. Consuming more vegetables and whole grains are key food to lose weight from the body it also makes a proper balanced diet. Implementing this healthy habit to your daily routine can easily improve the health and get toned body.
- Intaking Water Content Seasonal Fruits: Eating several types of summer fruits like watermelon, pineapple, pear, grapes, blueberries, peaches, muskmelon etc that are high in water content is very much beneficial to take during this warm weather which also helps in reducing excessive weight from the body. It mainly contains 90% water thus low in calories and vibrant in color makes it a perfect slimming choices for most of the people who want to get rid off their excess weight gained during winters.
- Taking Proper Sleep: Getting a proper sleep at night for about 7-8 hr is the most essential need of the body which helps the body to recalibrate, refresh and repair itself for the next day. Impaired sleep is directly linked with obesity, blood pressure, heart problems, weakening of immunity, memory impairment, depression etc.
- Swimming and Outdoor Games: Swimming is also considered to be the best exercise which is practiced by everyone these days during summer. It is the most appreciable way to beat the heat and also helps in building the stamina as well as reducing extra weight from the body. Out door games like badminton, cricket, volleyball etc can also helps in proper functioning of blood circulation and heart in the body. It may even helps in strength the bones, muscles and improves the overall fitness of the body.
- Regular Workout Session: Regular working out in a proper manner is the most vital part of the weight loss program in the summer. High Intensity Interval Training can be the great option to burn your fat in just 20 min per day and consistency is the key to success to get slim in this hot warm weather. Yoga as well as meditation may also helps in losing weight from the body.
- Stay Away From Processed Foods and Packed Juices: Try avoiding processed fruits and packed juices available in the super market. They all are high in sugar, refined carbs, low in nutrients, less fibrous and some added preservatives which are not good for the body during summer. Instead of apple juice start eating apple and taking fresh soup which is a great combination of solid and liquid ingredients.
- Avoid Summer Crap: In the summer season it is very often to have beach parties, BBQs, summer trips and picnic. But these social events should be strictly avoided as they are only accomplished with fried items, unhealthy dishes, fast food, alcohol etc are totally filled with extra sodium, sugar, fats which are really not good for your health during this warm weather.
Tips To Get In-Shape For Summer
As the summer is knocking at the door and its time to get fit by losing extra pound and get back into your old dresses. Here some great tips are shared to get in-shape for this summer.
- Begin your day with Yoga Routine because it is much helpful in flattening the tummy area and make you well shaped during this hot summer.
- Start with a sip of green tea because it is medically proven that it protects the entire body from different harmful diseases and enhances your immunity power.
- Never overload yourself because many people don’t get time to prepare their healthy food at home or to work out due to excessive work load.
- Always count your calorie
- Stay away from alcohol
- Eat only three meals a day and a snack in between
- Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep per night
- Speed up your metabolism
- Detoxify your self with water.
Beside above tips to get slim during this summer you can also have some excellent choices by trying some very innovative, tasty and easy to cook recipes which can also help the desired person to get fit for this summer. By adding theses nutritious healthy food into your daily life routine you can easily promote excessive weight loss and reshape your body. These food items can really make you feel more energetic, slim and also nourishes your body in this hot temperature. Therefore if you want to get slim without starvation during this summer then try out these most effective five amazing recipes for this Summer season.
5 Amazing Recipes To Get Slimmer In This Summer
Here some very much simple and easy to cook slimming down recipes are as given below:
Recipe 1. Layered Mexican Chicken Salad
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup unsalted boiled black beans
- 1 1/2 cup shredded chicken breast
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2 cups roughly chopped lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grounded cumin powder
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Few roasted pumpkin seeds for seasoning
- First of all take a bowl then combine all the ingredients like chopped tomatoes, fresh cilantro, cayenne powder, 3 tablespoons of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil and a pinch of salt into the bowl, mix them nicely.
- Then take another separate bowl and stir together black beans, cumin powder, 1 tablespoon each of lime juice and olive oil.
- Now take a large glass or pint jars. Then start putting some tomato mixture then few lettuce leaves, chicken, corn , tortilla chips, then black bean mixture and again remaining tomato mixture. On top 1 tablespoon sour cream and sprinkle some roasted pumpkin seeds with few chilly flakes over it.
Recipe 2. Spicy Watermelon Soup
- 6 cups fresh watermelon de-seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tablespoon chilli flakes
- few freshly chopped mint leaves
- Olive oil for cooking
- First of all take a pan put some olive oil then sauté the ginger-garlic paste and the chilly flakes. Then keep it aside to cool.
- Now puree the watermelon and the mint leaves together in a blending jar until it get thoroughly blended. Then add this watermelon puree to the saucepan with the ginger-garlic and chilli flakes, and low the falme, until it get thickens a bit.
- Season it well then chill for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
- May also add some ice cubes and some olive oil into the soup. Then serve garnished with a few mint leaves.
Recipe 3. Mango Curry
- 3 tablespoon gram flour
- 450 ml fresh mango pulp
- 4 tablespoon whipped curd
- 2 teaspoon grated jaggery
- 2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 chopped green chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- A pinch of asafoetida
- 10-12 curry leaves
- salt as per taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 150 ml water
- First of all strain the freshly made mango pulp.
- Take a bowl and put some gram flour then add water to get a smooth paste.
- Now place flour paste, curd, mango into a pan.
- Then pour 300 ml of water and add asafoetida, ginger powder to it.
- Grind ginger with green chillies nicely then add to the mixture.
- Cook for about fifteen minutes, until get thick.
- Now heat oil toss few curry leaves and cumin. Fry for about 6-7 seconds.
- Then add the mango mixture and grated jaggery to it. Simmer for another 10-15 minutes.
- Now serve.
Recipe 4. Citrus Fruit Salad
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup cut into half grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh plum
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh kiwi
- 1/2 cup mixed greens
- 1/2 cup fresh orange
- 1/2 cup fresh grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/6 teaspoon back pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1/6 teaspoon black salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take a large bowl then put all the ingredients into it and then toss them well.
- Put some flakes almonds over the top and serve cold.
Recipe 5. Jamun Mint Popsicles
- 500 gm de-seeded jamun
- 1 lime juice
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- few fresh mint leaves
- Take a blending jar put all the jamuns in a mixer with lemon juice, mint leaves and sugar.
- Now strain all the mixture then pour it into the popsicle moulds, place a stick in between and keep them in the freezer for about 3 hours.
- Demould and serve immediately!