Are you suffering from Belly Fat? Your all new clothes are stuck into your wardrobe because you are not getting into your favorite dresses. Therefore you wanted to lose your belly weight. And you are wondering how to get a flatten tummy as well as lose belly fat? Are you looking for some best effective belly weight loss diet recipes? Then your search stops here because in this article we will provide you the best easy to made recipes to get rid of the belly weight in a very user friendly manner. But before this just try to know how you gain the belly fat?
How To Lose The Belly Fat
Today we all are leading a modern lifestyle which is fully loaded with unhealthy calories of junk food. Because all are running and unable to manage healthy eating in such stressful lifestyle. Therefore always eating packed food which is very conveniently available in the market which results in the excessive belly fat and uncounted calories.
Losing weight from any part of the body is not a serious issue but shedding down the belly fat is really not an easy task for everyone. The Belly Fat is the excessive abdominal fat around the organs near your stomach. Many people try to lose weight are mainly concerned to slim down their visceral fat. It is a dangerous health problem which is directly related to one’s health because it can causes many serious diseases like diabetes, heart diseases, some type of cancer, kidney problem, hypertension etc.
There are countless number of fitness plans that claims to deliver the quick results but mean while it is also a great task to choose the most reliable and effective plan which is proper for you and quiet challenging as well. But the successful belly weight loss plan requires some very healthy lifestyle changes in respect of exercising, eating and other vital activities. This diet plan can surely eliminate the excess belly fat and maintain overall health & fitness which should be followed strictly by the desired person.
If you adopt the right strategies then there will no doubt for shedding the extra pounds from the body. Losing weight not only make you look younger but boost up the self-stream and also improves the overall health benefits by reducing the risk of heart related diseases, obesity, diabetes etc. By incorporating some simple easy healthy habits into your daily life routine, you can adopt a healthy way of living. Having a flat belly will help you feel better in your clothes and also gives a strong self- confidence. Therefore getting rid of belly fat is extremely important for a healthy and happy life.
Simple Tips To Burn Belly Fat
When it comes to belly weight loss is most important thing is regular exercising with proper dieting habits. Here in this section some very simple tips are provided that can help you to shed down the extra body fat and stubborn belly weight. The best way to just get rid of belly weight includes three main factors i.e. proper exercise, eating habits and sleep.
- Regular exercising is one of the best way to lose the belly fat. Like jogging, cycling, stationary biking, aerobics etc and some moderate exercises such as working in the yard or walking the dog, swimming, yoga etc. can also helps in burning the belly fat.
- Regular intaking of raw fruits and vegetables but instead of eating 3 full meals you should switch to eating the smaller portions in 2-3 hours interval of time.
- Reduction of high-fiber foods like beans, broccoli, cauliflower etc. which can be good for the body but venomous for your body shape and also causes gas and bloating.
- Drink more water because it zero calories and maintains the water balance in the body and also feel fuller that reduces the overeating. It helps in cleansing the toxin substances from the body and also burns more calories.
- Eat more seeds, nuts, berries and potassium rich foods like mango, avocado, banana etc and cut back the dairy products.
- Reduction in alcohol consumption and carbonated drinks because regular intakes can increases the belly fat therefore it should be completely avoided.
- Excessive intaking of sugar and sugar substitutes is the major causes of belly fat. So you should limit its intakes and other processed foods.
- Regularly drinking green tea can helps in improving the metabolic rate and replacing the cooking oil with some healthy oils like olive oil that helps in reducing the belly fat quickly.
- High protein diets can controls the appetite such as fish, eggs, soya products etc because they are ideal for shedding the belly fat.
- Reduce your stress level. Because it is directly linked to the increment of many diseases and also produces some cortisol hormone which is known to enhances the appetite and drives the belly weight storage. Just try for some stress relieving activities in your daily routine like meditation or yoga.
- Sleeping early has tremendous number of benefits and getting sufficient amount of sleep is very essential for weight loss plan. The people who get 6-7 hours a sleep each night tends to have low visceral fat. Sleeping is vital for the person’s overall health because it allows the body to rest, heal and recover.
The Best Five Belly Weight Loss Diet Recipes
Recipe 1. Easy Chicken and Rice Soup
- 1⁄2 kg chicken
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh herbs
- 3 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Take 1⁄2 kg of chicken meat for preparing the meal rinse the meat pieces nicely and keep aside.
- Take in a sauce pot and put extra virgin olive oil over a medium heat. Now add some chopped onion, carrot, celery and cook about 5 minutes until get soft.
- Then add the vegetable broth, chicken broth, some salt and let it boil. Slow down the heat to simmer for about more 10 minutes.
- Finaly add the rice, some fresh herbs, chicken, and cook it for another 5 minutes on slow heat. Serve hot.
Nutritional Facts: Calories 225; Fat 10g; Dietary Fiber 3g; Carbohydrate 18g; Protein 15g.
Recipe 2. HOT AND SPICY VEGETARIAN CHILI
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 medium size finely chopped green onion
- 3 chopped large celery ribs
- 1 chopped jalapeno
- 2 cups red kidney beans rinsed, cooked and drained
- 1 cup black beans rinsed, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cannellini beans rinsed, cooked and drained
- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- Chili seasoning
- No-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take a large stockpot and over medium heat add olive oil to the pot. Now add the some garlic, onion, celery and bell peppers. Then cook for about 8 to 10 minutes until the vegetables get softened.
- Now add diced tomatoes, chili seasoning with 4 cups of water and stir throughly. Allow to cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes.
- Then add in some jalapeno, kidney beans, black beans, cannellini beans and allow to cook on a slow heat for about 30 minutes.
Nutritional Facts: Calories 302; Fat 6g; Dietary Fiber 15g; Carbohydrate 50g; Protein 16g.
Recipe 3. The Belly Fat Burning Cucumber Drink
- 1 sliced long cucumber
- 1/3 cup of mint leaves
- 1 sliced lemon
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 6 cups of filtered water
- Take a clean glass bottle and pour some water into it.
- Now add all the mint leaves, ginger, sliced lemon and cucumber to the glass bottle.
- Then cover it nicely and put it in the fridge for overnight so that it infuses.
- Finally on next day serve chilled.
Nutritional Facts: Calories 15; Fat 1.2g; Dietary Fiber 2.2g; Carbohydrate 18g; Protein 1.6g.
Recipe 4. Shrimp Skewers with Garlic-Lime Marinade
- 1 pound raw shrimps, cleaned and deveined
- 3 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley or cilantro
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 large metal skewers
- First of all take a bowl and then whisk garlic, extra virgin olive oil, paprika, lime juice, pepper and some salt for marinade.
- Now thread the raw shrimp onto skewers for about 5 – 6 shrimp per skewer.
- Then place them on a plate. And pour marinade over all shrimps skewers.
- Sprinkle some finely chopped parsley or cilantro on the shrimps skewers.
- Set the grill to medium heat. Add skewers to grill one by one and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Cook them nicely until get pink. And can also basting with some extra marinade while cooking.
Nutritional Facts: Calories 108; Fat 5g; Dietary Fiber 12g; Carbohydrate 1g; Protein 15g.
Recipe 5. Wild Blueberry, Mint, and Flax Seed Smoothie
- 2 cups of chilled almond milk
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- A handful fresh mint leaves
- Before using fresh blueberries it should be rinsed nicely.
- Take a blender jar then add all the ingredients into the jar.
- Spin for a while to get a nice smoothie like texture.
- Now pour into a glass. Serve cold and enjoy.
Nutritional Facts: Calories 200; Fat 7g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Carbohydrate 26g; Protein 10g.